FORMS ARE AVAILABLE
You can pick up a form at the Town Office, Library or the NH Dept of Revenue Administration’s web site at: http://www.revenue.nh.gov/forms/low-moderate.htm
(DRA website link is also available in Useful Links section of the town’s website at www.moultonboroughnh.gov).
The 2016 claim must be postmarked no earlier than May 1, 2017 and no later than June 30, 2017.
An eligible claimant is a person who is:
- Single with adjusted gross income equal to or less than $20,000;
- Married/Head of NH Household with adjusted gross income less than or equal to $40,000 And
- Must also own a homestead subject to the NH State Education Property Tax and have
- Resided in that homestead on April 1, 2016
Your completed form must include:
1. Copy of your final 2016 real estate tax bill where you reside
2. Copy of 2016 federal income tax returns for all adult members of the household
3. If you are not required to file an income tax return with the IRS you may check a box on the Form DP-8 indicating this.
4. If the property is in a trust, a copy of the trust. Homesteads held in trust may still qualify for relief.