Follow the signs and place in proper locations. If you need assistance, please ask.
The following items are received in separate areas:
- Household Trash and Single Stream Recycle
- Co-mingle: Aluminum cans, steel cans, glass jars, glass bottles
- Plastic food containers and bottles Number 1 through Number 7 plastics
- No ridged plastics (5 gallon buckets and kids' toys)
- Newspapers, magazines and standard cardboard - (must be flattened) must be deposited with single-stream recycle.
- Household Garbage - Deposit food, food containers, paper incidental to food consumption and wrapping paper in household trash.
All items other than those listed above have specified areas for deposit and may have a fee connected to them - please ask the attendants for assistance regarding location and charges.