UPDATE!!! National Public Works Week
During this week we...
* Had our new T-shirts designed by a very creative student from Moultonborough Academy... Congrats Megan Swedberg!
* Hosted a Touch A Truck Event with Moultonborough Central School and the Moultonborough Rec Department... students were able to climb up onto a selection of our equipment and learn about what they do from our friendly and knowledgeable stuff!
* Collected over 840 pounds of non-perishable food, household, and personal items... all of it was donated to the Lakes Region Food Pantry!
Thank you to everyone who helped us make this event such a success! We look forward to celebrating again next year!!!
The week of May 20th to May 26th was National Public Works Week. The Moultonborough Public Works and Highway Departments planned a few different community outreach events to celebrate. Click on the items below for more information.
- Proclamation from Selectmen
- Public Works Week Powerpoint Presentation
- Fill-A-Truck Event Information
- Fill-A-Truck List of Suggested Donations
- Touch-A-Truck Flier
- T-Shirt Contest Rules & Guidelines
Please call the Moultonborough Public Works Highway Garage with any additional questions at 253-7445 or email@example.com.