Registrations for our Summer Programs are being accepted via US mail and in the drop box at the Recreation office. Online registrations are temporarily suspended until further notice. To register for any of the programs listed in our Summer Brochure, please complete the appropriate forms (see our green “Forms” tab on the left-hand side of our website) and mail them to our office at: Moultonborough Recreation Dept., PO Box 411, Moultonborough NH 03254. You may also drop completed forms in the drop box to the right of the Rec Department entry door at 10 Holland Street. Please Do NOT attach payment to any forms. Recreation staff will contact you regarding collection of program fees. In the event of Social Distancing limitations this summer, registrations will be handled on a first come/first served basis for participation eligibility.
- Activity Registration Form (For trips, programs and special events. Do not use this form for Summer Camp or Youth Sport Programs)
- Summer Camp Registration Form (2 pages)
- Youth Sport Consent Form & Code of Conduct
- Youth Sports Evaluation Form for Parents
- Youth Sport Evaluation for Kids
- Youth Sport Grievance Form
- Youth Sport Coach Application
- Having a party? Rent the Rec!
- Seasonal/Part-Time Job Application