LICENSE DOGS BY APRIL 30TH 2020
Moultonborough dog licensing fees:
- $7.50 for a puppy
- $7.50 for a neutered/spayed dog
- $10.00 for an unaltered dog
- $3.00 for the first dog owned by a senior over 65
- $20.00 for kennel/group licenses for homes with five or more dogs
A current rabies certificate must be provided in order to obtain a dog license. Puppies must be licensed by 4 months old. License renewals are due by April 30th every year and can be done online, through the mail, in person, or by dropping the appropriate payment with a note in an envelope marked "Town Clerk" in the drop-box to the left of the Town Hall's front door. Per state law, unlicensed dogs will be fined a $25 Civil Forfeiture fee on top of $1 for every month the license is late.
You may obtain your dog license three ways:
- In person at the Town Clerks Office
- By mail, send the proper fee and a self addressed stamped envelope to: Town Clerks Office, PO Box 15, Moultonborough, NH 03254
- Online here.